Street Rodder Mag

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
might not be an "official" product review, but my subscription to SRM usually seems to pick me up each month...this month a few traditional tech articles on old school suspension were well worth the reading time and I have to admit, I learned a few things.....:eek::rolleyes:

I pick up an issue just about every month. I have for years. Never subscribed though. There's a lot of great information in it even if there is a bit too much paint and chrome for my tastes.

Over all a good magazine!

Thunder1

Street Rodder seems to be going through some changes for the good. I just got a subscription offer for $30 for 3 years so I took em up on it. Hope they keep up the traditional articles.

I had a good offer for subscripions around Christmas time. I took Street Rodder and Rod & Custom. Usually find something iteresting in either one.

Maybe I need to look again

I quit even looking at ANY of the car mags along time ago because everyone of them was full of Camaros and Novas with the occasional Vette. I'm a Chevy Guy But even at that they were just "more" of the same.

I wish somebody would publish a magazine exclusively devoted to rust covered Rat Rods! I mean nothing but rusted up, homebuilt, no new paint, no chrome, no primer, no fiberglass, pure metal, straight pipes, down and dirty Rat Rods!

I guess it's just me, but that's what I like. There's some good ones out there but IMO there's not a one that caters solely to the true Rat Rod enthusiast.

I wish somebody would publish a magazine exclusively devoted to rust covered Rat Rods! I mean nothing but rusted up, homebuilt, no new paint, no chrome, no primer, no fiberglass, pure metal, straight pipes, down and dirty Rat Rods!

I guess it's just me, but that's what I like. There's some good ones out there but IMO there's not a one that caters solely to the true Rat Rod enthusiast.

Wahchu got agin glass? ja somekinda perfectionist?

Street rodder is giving away there mag at 10 bucks a year.
I like R/C better I think there tech sections are better detailed

I bought r/c and street rodder for years and just up and stopped when i learned the net .more fun and info to be found on these forums.but i still cant passup thumbing threw them while my wife grocery shops !
by the way i like fiberglass just as good as metal [if its done right ]
if you think back on ed roth stuff then ya cant rule out the glass !

Hot rod "deluxe"

I agree with everyone on the other rags, if you never have seen or heard of Hot Rod "DELUXE", check one out, very old school cool!!, I have only been able to find them at the CVS Pharms we have here in Fla.

I've really enjoyed Ol' Skool Rodz, car kulture DeLuxe and Hot Rod Deluxe. Out of those three, Ol' Skool is my favorite. Decent tech articles and cars are always fun.

rat mags

one of my favs is rebel rods magazine . great pics and info . lots of cool stuff , but it seems all these mags are in northern and eastern states, no one in the suthern part of the country otherwise its all cool:)

I believe Kustom Deluxe is more or less devoted to Rats. Definitely not filled cover to cover with $80,000. cars. It comes out every other month.

As far as Street Rodder, I look forward to it coming in the mail every month, but I am kinda tired of the Road Tour coverage, boring...

Latest posts

Back