studebaker with attitude

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipper

A good friend of mine just started a project. Thought y'all might like to take
a peek. we're gonna call it a studebaker S/T. It all started with a couple of door skins and the top part of a cowl. throw in some race car parts and we're off to the races. It will basically be a roadster pickup. More to follow.

121_0442.jpg

121_0443.jpg

121_0435.jpg

121_0437.jpg

121_0444.jpg

That's a beautiful frame/cage! I'll definitely be following this build. I've always wanted to build something original from the frame up. Is it correct to assume that the Studebaker panel next to the fridge is going to be the tailgate? And yes, that is the coolest engine mock up I've ever seen!

HOF "Bridging the gap between rodding and racing"

Dave,
Keep closing the gap...Rodders deserve race care ingenuity.

Herman loves those studebakers! Another chevy engine? I saw part of an engine/trans in one pic. quck change rear...wow.

Another iron in the fire. Looks cool.

Making progress!!!

Dave,
You and Herman are making unbelieveable progress!!! Cant wait to see the bed! What are you going to make 3 or 4 ft???? How are you going to cover that rubber!!!!

Although that gold wire wearing thing is way the heck out of place in Ashland,Virginia!

awesome

That is awesome, clipper. Nothing like circle track underpinnings wrapped with vintage sheet metal. Small block chevy, or ...? I vote oddball engine to set it off! Anybody got a stude 289 or a Packard 352?

440shorty

P.S. That's a bubble in the background, not a donk! ( I own a box, but it has stock wheels! )

That is a one very cool and unique build... keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back