Stupid Gasmonkeys!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyesore

So while I'm doing some stuff around the house, those crazy Gasmonkeys came on & were auctioning some of their cars off and as usual, they didn't make any money and it finally hit me. They just don't get any respect and that's their main problem. The Rodney Dangerfield's of the car world! :eek:

ISore

They probably get paid big bucks from the network and their T-shirt sales so they don't care if they make any money on the cars. They just want to act stupid on TV and drink beer. Nothing wrong with drinking beer, just saying.

They probably get paid big bucks from the network and their T-shirt sales so they don't care if they make any money on the cars. They just want to act stupid on TV and drink beer. Nothing wrong with drinking beer, just saying.

Exactly! You know they built a much bigger show & the guys they hired to work there are lightweights. I wouldn't even let them touch one of my ragged cars! :eek:

Toad

I find them entertaining.......lol

Gotta take it with a grain of salt.....it's amusing.....funniest part is....they think they are great!!! Kind of like watching a modern day version of the 3 stooges.....only there are about 6 or 7 of them..... :D

I wish I would have got paid for all the times I drank beer and acted stupid. I have watched the show a couple times but not for quite a while. Those guys just grate me the wrong way.

Latest posts

Back