Summit Racing All Mopar Show 6-20-10

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAAAAAA, i used to have a 1950 Coronet club coupe. it was the same maroone that the sedan is up there. i has the rear wheel skirts on mine. i hate that i didnt have the time to get that car to where i wanted it. if i did i dont think i would have sold it.

on the other hand, great pictures.

I CANNOT go to Summitt without my wallet being taken away and i have to walk through there with handcuffs on or all hell breaks loose.

101_1714.jpg

is that a max wedge?

WHAAAAAA, i used to have a 1950 Coronet club coupe. it was the same maroone that the sedan is up there. i has the rear wheel skirts on mine. i hate that i didnt have the time to get that car to where i wanted it. if i did i dont think i would have sold it.

on the other hand, great pictures.

I CANNOT go to Summitt without my wallet being taken away and i have to walk through there with handcuffs on or all hell breaks loose.

Hahaha yeah I'm with ya on that one. Leave the credit cards at home LOL.

Mopar overload! Thanks for the show coverage. That's the first time I had ever seen any kind of photos from inside a Summit showroom. Pretty impressive.

Latest posts

Back