Sup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morning, welcome to rrr, from bama. how about a little more info and what your building?

Up north. Buffalo ny. I was looking on eastwood site about scratch build ford someone posted a thread for this site.

I got 60' belair. Owned it about 5-6 years. Been thrashing hard on it the past two years. Past summer was on the back burner cause I moved into a new house. So really itching to drive it this year. Hell or high water I'm driving that girl this year. Got some pics. I'll post alittle later.

Bonehead sir. I looked at your thread on the 43' ford pick up with the caddy engine. A True craftsman and artist. Your attention to detail and welding skills is amazing. You sir have wonderful vision and the talent and skill that most of us can't even dream about.

Welcome from Southeast MI...

Hope you can post some pic's of that ride....Nice to have you..."man of few words"......:D

Bonehead sir. I looked at your thread on the 43' ford pick up with the caddy engine. A True craftsman and artist. Your attention to detail and welding skills is amazing. You sir have wonderful vision and the talent and skill that most of us can't even dream about.
I agree 100% Welcome gator.

This photo is from a few years ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back