Super Chevy Show Virginia!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz

Livin' the rat roddin' lifestyle
I went for the swap meet, thought I mite find some parts for my project. Don't go to alot of swap meets but seems to me most of the used parts were used up!! Who buys used pistons or cams? Am I too sinical? But if you were looking for tri 5 or Camaro parts you could probably find what you wanted.
I bought these ladder bars and heavy duty panhard bar for $260 new parts, thought that was fair.
superchevy015.jpg

Took afew pictures of cars in the show, only one Rat Rod...
superchevy011.jpg

Snapper turtle shell for air cleaner top...

superchevy012.jpg

Welded chain for door handles....
superchevy013.jpg

Some nice cars...
superchevy007.jpg

Chevy powered Mercury, very nice body and paint...
superchevy010.jpg

superchevy008.jpg

Grafitti coupe, glass but looked like steel til I looked close..
superchevy004.jpg

chevy show

I was there also, seemed like most of the parts in swap area was all used race parts. Didn't find a thing there I couldn't live without except the guy with the trailer load of BB chevys and I never did find him to talk to.:(

I went to a Super Chevy Show once with my Biscayne. Parked in the "show" lot, then read the handout. It said to leave the doors unlocked, the hood and trunk open, for judging. Then I saw all the trailer queens being unloaded. Some didn't run because there was no oil or gas in them. Sigh, I thought, why bother!. Left the car locked up and went to watch the drag racing. That was the first and last Super Chevy Show that I took my car to.

Latest posts

Back