Surreal!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
wallodeath.jpg

what? that IS surreal!
i think you gotta have some lose boards in your head to do this:D

When we lived in Winston Salem NC we went to a circus there and they had guys on motorcycles driving around in a big barrel like that. We specators stood around the top just like your picture, and these guys would zoom around and get right up at the top. I was scared to death that one would lose control and come through our faces! :eek: Every time they would make a revolution you had to flinch because they were so close to you.

Didn't see any lions though!! :D:D

Don

Years ago Mike Ulrich who owns a transmission and engine rebuilding shop in Spokane had a pet (if you can call them that) Lion and he would drive around town with this lion in the passenger seat of his Vette roadster...turned quite a few heads.

Very cool....

That is one cool picture. Love the car....
They have a "ball of death" in Las Vegas prominade area, 3 motorcycles
in an expanded metal ball, maybe 10'-12' in diameter, going around like crazy..... :eek: '22

I've seen a show like that in person with just the motorcycle. It's pretty cool to watch. Man with the car and lion, it's pretty wild.

Does that car have any brakes? Not that it needs them but I don't see any.

And how sure are you guys that's a man driving the car? Looks like it could be a female to me. Hard to tell for sure.

I've seen a show like that in person with just the motorcycle. It's pretty cool to watch. Man with the car and lion, it's pretty wild.

Does that car have any brakes? Not that it needs them but I don't see any.

And how sure are you guys that's a man driving the car? Looks like it could be a female to me. Hard to tell for sure.

I thought it was a female also. That is one wqcky photo!!

I had always heard that after Dorothy and the Lion found that wizard dude they had to get a new gig,but I had no idea it was this. Guess that lion isnt so cowardly after all.:D:D

I had always heard that after Dorothy and the Lion found that wizard dude they had to get a new gig,but I had no idea it was this. Guess that lion isnt so cowardly after all.:D:D

LMAO!!!! I don't care who ya are, that's funny! :D

Latest posts

Back