Swap meet with old friend from high school!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Shared a booth with an old hot roddin' buddy from high school & his son friday & saturday & sold $710 of stuff I had layin' around that I was *never/ever* gonna use. Luckily we were under this huge metal building where tehy usually have bands! Most of the other suckers were bakin' under the hot Tejas sun. Had a bast & was happy to have some cold hard green backs in my pockets! Here were a few things of interest!

BoB

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 52
  • cdan.jpg
    cdan.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 48
  • buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 45
Good job [cl I have to get off my arse and do the swap meet thing I'm running out of room for all the stuff I might need someday [S

Was that Gidding Swap Meet?

Was there Sat. morning and the weather was perfect. Bought a few pieces and headed home.I live about 15 miles from Giddings.You never know what you'll see at that swap meet.

Oh no!!!

I left some bucks with you. Those dollars bills where so old George Washington still had his own teeth.

WB... there really are some good ones here in Tejas & it's great to have the time to go to some! The real estate biz was a 8 day a week job... I love retirement but miss a real paycheck... haha!!! It was fun doing it with my bud who's retired too!

BoB

Was there Sat. morning and the weather was perfect. Bought a few pieces and headed home.I live about 15 miles from Giddings.You never know what you'll see at that swap meet.

I was there Fri.&Sat. selling.I was right by the entrance,my buddy was next to me on Sat.and my wife had a booth next to him.

Sorry i didn't get to meet u guys in person... I live 15 miles from Giddings too!

Shame they don't have it in a cooler month though!

BoB

WB... there really are some good ones here in Tejas & it's great to have the time to go to some! The real estate biz was a 8 day a week job... I love retirement but miss a real paycheck... haha!!! It was fun doing it with my bud who's retired too!

BoB

Yeah, Oklahoma has a few good ones too. Chcikasha has 3 a year. I used to survive unemployment by hitting the swaps and selling on ebay.

Prez:I hope you were the guy I was nice to...

If I knew ya`ll were members of this sight I could have given discounts on some of the stuff I had out.

Latest posts

Back