Sweet rat rod seat belts harness

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kzr240

These are 2 sets of 4 point lightly used but still very nice lap belts and shoulder harnesses that are about 57 inches long from tip to tip and 3 in wide and have a leather pad they are fully adjustable. The shoulder harnesses are 62.5 in long and 1 3/4 in wide. These look really sweet in rat rods and pretty much any old classic hot rod, i have never had anyone dissapointed and you won't be either. They are kind of a light green color and as they get older they fade. They look like they dont match in the picture but they really do. I can arrange any set up you want. So if you want 4 lap belts and 4 shoulder harnesses then just send me an email and we will see what we can work out. If you just need one thats fine too. I have some that are more faded and some that look newer. Just specify what kind you would like. Also you can change the color of these by just adding a new strap material from any fabric store. Good luck for a set of lap belts only is 80$ shipped, for lap and shoulder harness is 110$ shipped please email me at [email protected] to set up an order thanks

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 54
  • BELT.jpg
    BELT.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 36
I buy mine from Jegs. New, date good for 3 years (per NHRA rules), $70.00 shipped. You usally can buy some out of date ones from a racer around $20.00.
Tim

Seat belt???

He just wants the $$ not here to learn any thing or to help out the next guy. Heck i have opened my doors for all kinds of people to stay and work on there cars while out of town. Dont ever ask for a penny.

MONEY cant take it with you.

52 fordman

If he was one of us he'd know you don't use your first post to sell anything! Especially in this section!!! I'm 99.9% sure he's here to make a quick buck. Pull out that vaporizer!!!

Latest posts

Back