Tacky Tiki Please

• Thread starter GulfCoastGasser
  • Start date
Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GulfCoastGasser

Has anyone ever seen a tiki / Polynesian based paint scheme on a rod?:confused:
If so please post some pics!:D

tiki rods

Heres a couple more, I sure if you asked Bonehead nicely and gave him some folding he could make make you a grill just the same.:D

Attachments

• kontiki hotrod.jpg
    kontiki hotrod.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 20
  • tiki rod print.jpg
    tiki rod print.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 16
That's the first one that came to mind. It cuased quite a poo storm on the HAMB a couple years ago. I think it sold for pretty high price on ebay then ended up in a members shop for some serious safty issues to get fixed. Basically it was a death trap.

I do not want to offend anyone or start a ruckus, but those children need to take a chill pill and get over themselves. Life is too dang short to be so angry and self righteous all the time.:rolleyes:

I was a follower and contributor for a long time but I just grew bored of their tantrums.

RRR is like night and day compared to them and many of the other pseudo greaser sites.

That's the first one that came to mind. It cuased quite a poo storm on the HAMB a couple years ago. I think it sold for pretty high price on ebay then ended up in a members shop for some serious safty issues to get fixed. Basically it was a death trap.

You're right WB3. It caused a storm on the HAMB a couple of years ago. I think the bashing of it was mostly unwarranted. The car is local to me now. A fellow here bought it in Cali and drove it all the way back to South Florida. The only problem he had was that he lost a wheel bearing in Texas or La. I think. He had it repaired and made it the rest of the way without further incident. He still has the car. It's not comfortable but it's dependable.

WTF - Why Trash Forum?

You're right WB3. It caused a storm on the HAMB a couple of years ago. I think the bashing of it was mostly unwarranted. The car is local to me now. A fellow here bought it in Cali and drove it all the way back to South Florida. The only problem he had was that he lost a wheel bearing in Texas or La. I think. He had it repaired and made it the rest of the way without further incident. He still has the car. It's not comfortable but it's dependable.

I know this is off topic - but heck its my thread!;)

I have never understood why some folks feel they have the right or obligation to trash another person's car or opinion.:confused:
That same person that feels like its his responsibility to spew on a forum how much your opinion or car sucks, would never have the guts to walk up to you on the street and tell you how ugly you were or how stupid your clothes looked!:eek:

If you say over aggressive drivers have Road Rage- then I guess those venomous forum attackers must have "Forum Furry"!:cool:

Yeah I feel the same. Sometimes they get nastey, especially when the word Rat comes around. I keep hearing why didn't you do this, or why didn't you do that... My response is usually "oh sorry I didn't catch that when you were in the shop helping out".

By the way keep these pics coming I want to put some bamboo touches on my project.

Yeah I feel the same. Sometimes they get nastey, especially when the word Rat comes around. I keep hearing why didn't you do this, or why didn't you do that... My response is usually "oh sorry I didn't catch that when you were in the shop helping out".

By the way keep these pics coming I want to put some bamboo touches on my project.

Man you are right on the mark...notice the "boys" that cry and complain the most have hundreds of posts. :(
Then ask yourself if they spend so much time posting and ripping on others when do they have time to work on their own cars? :confused:
Answer is probably they are only arm chair rodders with no car.:rolleyes:

Back to The TIKI

Back to the Tiki...
The 1965 Chevrolet Suburban - Ratiki from The House O' Speed

0707ct_01_z+1965_chevrolet_surburban+.jpg

0707ct_04_z+1965_chevrolet_surburban+.jpg

0707ct_06_z+1965_chevrolet_surburban+.jpg

DKM_1176-a.jpg

Latest posts

Back