Tail light wires to no where?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Huey

Would the real electrical guru please stand up ? My 1939 Ford has 1989 Cadillac tail lights. Each tail light has three sockets. The top and middle sockets have 3 wires and the bottom socket is smaller with only two wires. Does anyone know how to wire these with a Rebel 9+3 wiring harness?? Maybe have a diagram of the tail lights on a 1989 Cadillac DeVille.

You might want to do a real intro first but to answer your question, call Bob at Rebel wire. He's very nice, usually available when you call or will return your call shortly and will be able answer your question.

Toad

shoot me a PM with your email address, and the year/make/model you need a diagram for, always willing to send out a pdf file with wiring diagrams.

Tail light wires to no where

You Dirty Rat......My e-mail address is [email protected].
The tail light wiring diagram for Cadillac DeVilles years 1989 to 1992 should be the same. At any rate, it would be most appreciated if you have them. Until then, I remain Baby Huey.

Toad was my Mom's nick name! Tell me more about your comment " you might want to do a real intro? Thanks for your interest. When you get to the fork in the road...take it.

i hope the fork in the road thing isn't another way of telling him to go somewhere else.[S

I sent the diagrams for what I could get, not sure 92 is on the same wiring setup as 89-91... so let me know if you need a different year...

Latest posts

Back