Take it or Leave it ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ratbag, no u need to find some of my other post these things are going to break me, I work in a metal recycling yard and we buy anything made of metal, the cars that come through there r unreal this was one of them but SAVED from the shredder by the owner... I would like to start a thread "SAVED" but I think it would be cruel and unfair to the those back east LOL ...

Here's a thought. Why don't you start a little side line business shipping some of that "SAVED" iron back east. :D

Wow, amazing how jaded you can become when you work at a scrap yard. If you don't buy that let me know and I'll fly out there at pick it up ;)

Here's a thought. Why don't you start a little side line business shipping some of that "SAVED" iron back east. :D

I agree, for 6 bills and shipping it's worth it to save it from scrap. Gus, anymore deals like that let us all know, heck maybe I'll even drive down and haul back three at a time to the rustbelt. :D

Latest posts

Back