Tatoo pictures?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garvinzoom

Did a search and came up empty. Hope this has not been done before but thought we could share some pictures of our stained skin. I only have one but plan on more.

Jasonsfirsttattoo016.jpg

cool tat, i don't have any personally though, i'll probably never get one either.

That is understandable. A lot of people dont see them as being a good idea for many reasons. It took me a long time to find this one and be happy in knowing it would be a part of me forever. My dad flipped his wig a little when he first saw it but since has just excepted it. He did not like it though when he asked if that was it and and I told him there would probaly be more.

here is my Motorcycle tattoo. I picked it for its interesting angle.

sidetrophy.jpg

I have a pic of a rail dragster at the same angle planned for the other side but getting tattooed on your ribcage/side hurts liek all getout.... :eek:

thats 9 hours of work. and if not for me laying on my side on top of a couple of rolls of paper towels under me and my arms over my head making it almost impossible to move (away from the needle :p) I would have never finished it. the only other spot I have had work done that hurt anywhere near as much was on the inide of my bicep

seansarm.jpg

One of many

This is my latest , same artist did the door art and the ink LFE

Attachments

• DSCN2222.jpg
    DSCN2222.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 96
Mine.......

Picture091.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Both represent X-country motorcycle trips I took with my best bud. First was 10K miles in 26 days & the second was 7500 miles in 23 days......lots of miles on backroad 2 lane rural AMERICA!
I can not wait until my 2 year old is old enough to go with me on one of these trips.

Picture934.jpg

Although he has no tats yet he does enjoy touching mine.

R46

Here's one of mine that reflects my pride in both my country & my heritage. The other one is my wifes 1st. Took a long time for her to decide on the design but, when she found it,,,,,it was off to out tat shop. Will have to get pics of my others.

Attachments

• amscottat2 (Medium).JPG
    amscottat2 (Medium).JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 52
  • dolphintat (Medium).JPG
    dolphintat (Medium).JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 65
When I was searching for Mighty Mouse pictures I found this tattoo.
There is something about it I like but its not really my style.

I couldnt explain it to my grand daughter.:eek:

Attachments

• Mighty Mouse.jpg
    Mighty Mouse.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back