tattoo question

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkulture8

Im plannin on gettin a tat. of a celtic cross with a rat fink head in the middle. Now ive had this idea in my head for a long time. And just recently when im about to get it(tommorow) everyone starts saying its contreversal.... Now i think its sick two things i love car kulture and my religion i dont see a prob at all. My girlfreinds mom said she'd look at me "differently" i laughed at that. I just wanted some opinions from you boys

Celtic design and rat fink just don't flow together at all. It would be like a really cool hot rod with dubs on it - know what I mean? If they are things you are passionate about and want tattoos of that's great, but since you are asking for opinions I think that combination would be horrible. Get them in different places. Besides, Big Daddy was a Mormon. Haha...

i can def live with it i find no prob with it to me it represents to things that are gonna be with me my whole life. i just wanted some peoples opinion. The artist said not to many people are gonna be happy with it i said i really dont care. I dont see the bad in it rat finks no devil yunno.

I have some, got them a long time ago. Nowdays I have to ask you to ask yourself why do you REALLY want to do this? I mean really? Attract attention? probably, even if you won't admit it.
You are suprised you gf mom will look at you differently? really? I bet not, my bet is that you WANT people to look at you differently or you wouldn't be doing it. I just say examine your motives. tatts ain't a bad thing but they close a lot more doors than they open, think about it.

aah just get what you want. Make sure its right for you thats all that matters. I was told a long time ago before I got my first one to have it drawn up, look at it for a year and if I still wanted it after that I should get it. I only have two but they mean a lot to me. Thats all that matters, what they mean to you.

Latest posts

Back