Tell me does everybodys garage look this clean?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rustqueenstim.jpg
Ok My husband just did this shoot at Mr.Gussett Garage and it was so cool and clean. Good job. Please tell me other peoples garages are the same. [dr

Cleaned?

OK, Yes I did clean up a bit ,but I like to keep it fairly clean all of the time! It's easier to find stuff and when doing buisness it helps in getting customers when you look half way profesional ! Thanks Josh,[cl my wife still thinks I have way to much "junk" ! LOL

Proof in the pudding!

OK, The more I thought about it the more it bothered me so here are some OLD pics of my shop and how I like to keep it on the clean side!
And no photoshoot was involved! LOL Ha Ha!!!:D

Attachments

• 267.jpg
    267.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 102
So thats wat it looked like before me and Bill started parking there. LOL:p Was a fun shoot. The rest of you should get ahold of Josh. Very nice people.:D RR

He had a great time there.

So thats wat it looked like before me and Bill started parking there. LOL:p Was a fun shoot. The rest of you should get ahold of Josh. Very nice people.:D RR

You guys were so nice to him. You even feed him. He forgets to eat for days sometime. Thank you.
p.s. I mean that he works him self so hard sometimes that he just forgets to eat or drink.

Haha I wished my shop was that clean.. I suggest before coming into my shop that you have good health insurance and a current tetanus shot!!

Latest posts

Back