test picture post

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TudorP15

Test pic. Having trouble posting pics..

63471_182602291755569_100000173975723_705940_1948397_n.jpg

just praticing resiszing pictures, i think i got it

Attachments

• spcharger 001.jpg
    spcharger 001.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 56
  • spcharger 004.jpg
    spcharger 004.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 49
  • spcharger 003.jpg
    spcharger 003.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 49
its not to bad hear in tn,the local pd and the county pd are easy going as long as arent making much noise,the hwy patrol on the other hand arent so easy going I try to avoid interstates and state hwy's as much as possible

F those WA cops!!!

Gregoire can kiss my white knuckle dragging ass!!!! (she's our "Governor") the left wing B-iotch!!! LOL What a cow!!!

So far I haven't had any problems from the local cops with my 46 Dodge but I'm sure my time is coming.

Law makers and cops just hate freedom don't they?

Attachments

• paint job 003.jpg
    paint job 003.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 14
  • gregoire.jpg
    gregoire.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 7
Gregoire can kiss my white knuckle dragging ass!!!! (she's our "Governor") the left wing B-iotch!!! LOL What a cow!!!
So far I haven't had any problems from the local cops with my 46 Dodge but I'm sure my time is coming. Law makers and cops just hate freedom don't they?
Cops are just stuck in the middle trying to keep things sane and hold society together.
What are they stuck in the middle of?
Individual corruption, mayhem, and disorder from the weirdos down below who don't know how to act in public...
And Institutional corruption from the top down feeding their greed and lust for power.
When the cops used to have power they would go to the legislators and say"these laws are corrupt and the good people we serve will not abide in them"... the legislators would respect the authorities and remove or reform the offensive legislation.
Nowadays if the cops go to the legislators saying that...the response is "We don't care what the wishes of the people are... you don't serve them you serve us and we serve industry and the bank, we follow their orders and you will follow our orders or you won't keep that badge".

Serious conflict of interest here folks

So far I haven't had any problems from the local cops with my 46 Dodge but I'm sure my time is coming.

Law makers and cops just hate freedom don't they?

I agree times 10 but geesh did ya really have to post a pic of the hag........yuk
And the truth is the side of the state east of the Cascades does not exist when it comes to spending money

Latest posts

Back