Tetnis Shots

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want to know if anyone has ever knew anyone or knew some one who knew someone who had tetanus or lock jaw. I've heard about it my whole life and grew up rougher and tougher than most kids, never heard of one single person who had the stuff. Just wonderin

My wife is in the medical field and has seen someone with lockjaw. Awful. They had to have muscles from the legs taken out and grafted to their jaw to get even partial movement back, but they will never be the same.

It is not something to mess with. Supposedly the key is if you have a puncture wound or a deep cut, need a shot asap. A light scratch that can be cleaned enough to get the rust out, prob OK.

My arse would be in the car and on the way to the doc to be safe though.

I got something from a 1933 ford. I got cut on my left hand. After a few minits my hand got stiff and the joints started to hurt so I washed the cut with some everclear and all is well thow the veins going up that arm look diffrent they still buldge out and the collor is still off years later. Also if you work in ative horse fields one will not need to get a shot its been 40 years for me.

Latest posts

Back