Tetnus needed a lil TLC

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last-Call

So after a few 100,000 miles on the v8 I thought I would do a little up keep on it this week. I got a back lifter some time last year and drove it as is. But I got a somkin deal on a cam, so what the hell right? Some new lifters and much needed gaskets, oh and a an Offy intake. Thats just for today, I will be adding few other goodies later this week. I want to be ready to hit the streets next weekend.

( I'm gunna get you Richie......Tighten you wood screws boss!)

Picture011-7.jpg

Picture012-6.jpg

Picture016-4.jpg

147-4768_IMG-5.jpg

That is a cool air cleaner. What is it? Looks like it is cut in half... MC gas tank cut down? I have some old fat bob tanks that I am thinking of welding together and cutting up to use...

Yeah it's an old moto guzzi MC tank, and the grill in the front is a vent from your cold air return system in your houes.

Thanks guys,

Yeah this thing will grow on you fast. I have had a pile of money offered to me twice now.....I still can't bring myself you sell it. Out of all the cars I have done, I am betting that I am married to this one.

Latest posts

Back