Thank you EBay!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeagley

Well in the last couple months I have scored some major parts for my 1930 Buick off the Internet. This is my 4 door sedan body that sits and waits for me to have time and more parts.
SAM_0713.jpg

I was afraid I would never find the right parts for my not that common Buick. So far I got a hood for $100, a grill shell for $150 and all 4 fenders in great shape for $150. I'm still not ready to start the build, but I'm excited to have more pieces to my puzzle.
SAM_1454.jpg

SAM_1455.jpg

SAM_1459.jpg

SAM_1462.jpg

I was just going to build a fender less rod, but now it will just be as low as it will go with fenders.

Wow, you should go buy a lottery ticket man cause you are definitely on a streak! :eek: You stole that stuff, I would think any one of those fenders would be worth what you gave for the whole lot! Congrats on some nice scores. [cl

And people say eBay isn't worth fooling with anymore........you just gotta pay attention!

I know I stole the fenders. They were 2 hours from my house. I got them from a 70 year old man that bought them for his Chevy 20 years ago. They sat in his shop this whole time. The grill shell was 4 miles from my house. It's not in the best of shape, but perfect for my hot rod!

If all of that stuff was local....what are the odds that those pieces belonged to your car originally?

I really like the body lines that are stamped into the fenders. The full fendered rusto-rod idea sounds cool.

Good luck with the build.

Wow, you should go buy a lottery ticket man cause you are definitely on a streak! :eek: You stole that stuff, I would think any one of those fenders would be worth what you gave for the whole lot! Congrats on some nice scores. [cl

WHAT HE SAID! Go buy a lotto ticket asap! Nice catch and I can't wait to follow along!

Zipper

The hood was from Oregon. I bought the two 1930 buicks from Nevada two years ago for $400. I have two complete bodies.
SAM_0870.jpg

The second body I'm going to take the front and read doors and make one long door, then use the rear window and rear section of body to make a extended cab truck.
I think I just got lucky on the parts. Probably not from the same car.

Latest posts

Back