thanks to the MODs of RRR

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
you know I spent a long time @ KB and I stop by usually dont post but every once in a while. I went on today just to check things out and there are the guys that have been Banned from here whining about it, funny thing is they say they dont care but they must because of the whole Post on there. THANKS to the BIG Guys here on RRR to help keep this place nice to come to and not feed the negativity, I BOW to my Brothers and Thanks again

Jim

you know I spent a long time @ KB and I stop by usually dont post but every once in a while. I went on today just to check things out and there are the guys that have been Banned from here whining about it, funny thing is they say they dont care but they must because of the whole Post on there. THANKS to the BIG Guys here on RRR to help keep this place nice to come to and not feed the negativity, I BOW to my Brothers and Thanks again

Jim

What he said!!!!

Thanks to everyone!!!

Thanks guys,
I promised this would be a good environment to visit & lurk & I meant it. Like most of us here... we just got tired of fighting to have a good time... that is NO fun at all! Thanks to all of you!!!

Rat Rod Mod

I'm just glad I found a place that doesn't make me feel like an idiot. I mean, I know I'm an idiot, but I don't need to be reminded of it. :D I haven't been afraid to ask my stupid questions, show my shoddy work, etc like I have at other "quality" sites.

Yes Brother!

We were just discussing this very point at our last 'Family Home Evening' Then again in the neighborhood Enrichiment meetings, I am blessed to find such a family friendly area with such wonderful and intelligent people, My younger Brother has six boys and he has given his blessing to his boys to visit this sight to try to learn all about cars, from all the wonderfull people here, he says they have forsaken their video games for this site, he will not let them post just yet but they are allowed to 'Lurk' as you so cleverly say, thank you for a "family values" site!

It Bothers Them.....

the guys that have been Banned from here whining about it, funny thing is they say they dont care but they must because of the whole Post on there

In the last week I have seen "buggernose" logged on here in the "active users"
list more than once :confused:, so it obviously bothers them... :eek:
I don't know how the "banned" thing works, but he still checks in.

And yes, thank you for keeping this a friendly place to share and hang out.
It really is appreciated. '22

Here, here to all the comments!!! A hand to all of you that encourage this site to stay family oriented and the hardworking staff that keeps it that way.

KB still has not yet figured this out, Letting one loudmouth guy run the guys who have good intentions away from the site. Happened yesterday.
Thanks again RRR Mod for using that bug zapper thing, and keeping this site the way it should be.

it's too bad, i lurk over there every now and then but usually can't find too much of interest. so then i come over and click the new posts button :D

They need more moderators is all. Plus it wouldn't hurt for Austin to step in and say something to them his self from time to time.

Flatbroke hit it right on the head........Austin has to step in once in a while and say something. He is just too passive IMO, or doesn't care about the quality of what goes on there. I get the feeling he started the site on a whim, and it took off, and now he doesn't have the time or interest in moderating it as it needs to be. I don't think he gets it.

I just lurked over there yesterday, and saw someone else jump ship, and while most of the comments were "please don't leave", a few wise***es chimed in with "don't let the door hit you in the ***." When senior members decide to throw in the towel it is not good, because a lot of good info goes out the door with them.

Don

PS: I just went over and lurked again. Sure isn't the same place I knew and loved.

Last edited:
AMEN my brothers, we all keep it up and this might just be the best site on the web for Families and Kids to get into some hotrodding/Ratrodding

Jim

Here's why I jumped ship to quote don, When you are asked to be a mod and do your best with a few others and get no support from the admin, or people are banned and rejoin the same night it gets old. I have built more than one car from the ground up as have a lot of you fine people. when you try to give safe and logical advice to new guys and gals, it gets real old real fast to have some punk kid telling you you are giving bad advice. So now I spend time on the HAMB and lurk here also but still post from time to time.

Latest posts

Back