The Back Burner Cont.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipper

The last post showed the outside stuff. Here is the way the shop sat this summer while I was out chasin' racing. Its a real bummer when you come home so a$$ dragging tired you cant find the energy to do anything with this stuff. Things have slowed somewhat @ work, so I make this promise to all of you that I'll get off my a$$ and get these projects done. Lately Ive had more irons in the fire than a cowboy at a roundup.

DSCN9992.jpg

DSCN9991.jpg

DSCN9990.jpg

DSCN9989.jpg

DSCN9988.jpg

Now before ya'll start on me, 2008 greeted me with a job advancement of biblical proportions, divorce papers and custody battle that would make your head spin. If the good Lord only gives you what he knows you can handle, I"ll be sitting pretty when this crap straightens out. Let me take this opportunity to thank my friends in the fold, especially Scott,Dave and lately Dan for being there for me with their support, help and most of all listening to me bitch. Got some neat Ideas for some tech to share with ya'll that will be coming soon.
Your brother in rust, Clipper.

Latest posts

Back