The Build Begins, 41 Chevy Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen any updates Blademan are you having the same problems over there as i am here. Not enough money :eek:

hey, Tiny.
i missed your post, not been much going on around here the truck has slowed down quite a bit, loosing momentum, and all of my help, been hauling scrap, trying to save up for a brake, got the diamond plate cut and fastened down for the bed floor, working on the fuel tank and battery box now.

just came back from the cruise night over in Pensacola, kind of a disappointment, not many cars and most left by 7:30

well ill take some pics when i do something worthy of posting, Tracy

I know what you mean blademan. I went through a couple of those myself. I've been hauling off some off some junkers i had around here to fund my truck and its getting the yard cleaned as well. You should come over too the steak N shake the second Saturday of the month there was over a 100 cars and trucks last month its starts at 4 shuts down around 8 they had to turn cars away there was no room to park them some parked outside the parking lot

well i got the rest of the bed parts made and tacked on, Tracy
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

looks great blademan !! You wouldn't happen to have another tailgate laying around like that one would you :D

yes Wicked Kid those are stacks, Tiny ill have to look for a tailgate, if i don't, ill keep a eye out for one, Tracy

well i got a little more done, gas tank mounted and fuel pump installed, nothing worthy of photos, my tank straps aren't nothing even close to Gastrick's, but they will hold it up for a while :), Tracy

dang i just noticed its been a month and half since i posted on this, been slacking off, better tighten up!

progress

well got the fuel tank finished, filler neck worked out good used a stock filler neck welded to a homemade top, will fill through the bed floor, made a battery box, pretty stout, i put 230 lbs on it and jumped up and down, getting some momentum built up, maybe i can keep it up, Tracy
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Blademan, What an awesome build. I dont know how I missed this one. I just ran through the entire thread. Your truck came together quick and looks great. Cant wait to see more pictures.

Latest posts

Back