The Colorado Grand Concourse

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be able to make it up there if I can escape the office (big job due that week). I doubt we'll see very many Rats though... :rolleyes:

Doug - Looks like I can make it for the Colorado Grand trip. I may want to get up there a little earlier since its over by noon. They will be set up in the Lions Head area of Vail on the west side of town. There are Oktoberfest festivities in Vail Village up the hill a bit. May be tough to find parking as the day gets later.

Doug - Time sounds good. How about meeting at the parking area at the Morrison exit, north side of I-70, northeast side of Morrison / I-70 exit? I will be in a well worn 2-door green Pontiac Grand Prix.

Mike,

Here is were the group is meeting, may be the same place.

"Car Lovers.

We are meeting this Saturday at 7:00 am and leaving at 7:30 sharp from the parking lot near Heritage Road at the Golden Morrison Exit of I-70. (Skier's Lot - Same as the Chicken Run for those who went). Let me know if you don't know the lot! (Phil - please forward to your dad)."

I am going to see if I can get better directions tonight by scoping it out in person.

There should be a Porsche 356 or two & my Silver Lotus Elise. I will pm you my cell phone number.

I will update you tonight here with directions and see you in the morning.

Doug

Latest posts

Back