the frozen frankensteiner!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrod 1

howdy all,my name is rich a.k.a ratrod 1, i'm up here in mn. burrrrrr!!!! in a club called the frankensteiners. best club ever!!!! check us out at frankensteiners.com....... iv'e got a 25 roadster truck,and a 61 chevy belair. i will get some pics up for ya if i can figure it out? or you can see them on our site also. later:):)

Postin' pics

Set up a free photobucket.com account... posting them is easy from there. If you set up an account and still need help, let me know.
Welcome (I am new today too).
Rob

check this band out.

they are from mn. give them a listen and tell me what you think? site is thirteen45.com:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Welcome to RRR, RR1 ! If those are your rides, both are nice but really like the Chevy.

yes those are my rides. hope they fit in here? p.s the hillbilly hotrod is my favorite. george barris said it was a masterpiece,and he signed the cowl for me at back to the 50's in 05':cool::cool:

howdy all,my name is rich a.k.a ratrod 1, i'm up here in mn. burrrrrr!!!! in a club called the frankensteiners. best club ever!!!! check us out at frankensteiners.com....... iv'e got a 25 roadster truck,and a 61 chevy belair. i will get some pics up for ya if i can figure it out? or you can see them on our site also. later:):)

Nice mohawk!
Scott:D

Latest posts

Back