The hamb

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one thing i did notice about the hamb that i think is funny
it is called the jalopy journal
but if you actually HAVE a jalopy
they ban you....... [S:D:confused:[cl:eek:[P

Good one!!! Soo true. It's really too bad, there is a lot a great knowledge on that site that could be shared better if people weren't afraid of getting bashed. I haven't been there in a long time, didn't realize it changed. Reminds me of the Kill Billet site change a while ago ~ it wasn't/isn't very user friendly either. Everyone here is so cool and supportive, why go there and put up with what they apparently like to dish out.

Good one!!! Soo true. It's really too bad, there is a lot a great knowledge on that site that could be shared better if people weren't afraid of getting bashed. I haven't been there in a long time, didn't realize it changed. Reminds me of the Kill Billet site change a while ago ~ it wasn't/isn't very user friendly either. Everyone here is so cool and supportive, why go there and put up with what they apparently like to dish out.

i went shopping for a forum that was a good fit for me.
nice people that arent afraid to have a bit of fun
polite
skilled
and slightly goofy.
so i came here and stayed![P

:DI used to go look around and read on some of the posts for knowledge. Now it seems like I cant function over there. Besides I mentioned RAT ROD early on and got slammed. I found this site and LOVE it. It is lots more friendly and laid back. and, I kind of likes all you all here. [cl[cl[cl[cl

i'm still on there, but i don't post much. i did figure it out and don't have a problem with the new style. we get used to a page being one way then they go and change it, look what facebook does.

Latest posts

Back