The Low Buck Bagged Binder!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canterburyfour

The next project begins. We are starting with a 1948 International KB-1 Binder, 99 S-10 frame, 350 Chevy.

1948 IH Binder- 2 for free
1999 S-10 400.00 already lowered and set up for air bags.
1972 350 Chevy 4 bolt- free and running
motor mounts 50.00
Powder coated steel wheels with new tires 500.00
Misc glass and hardware 500.00
1947 Ford rear fenders 100.00
1939 Ford headlights 100.00
Stock S-10 items to sell off <300.00>
Other misc stuff 350.00

Total 2000.00 If I have added correctly
We'll see if I can pull it off.

International_72dpi_002.jpg

international1.jpg

Got most of the frame cleaned up this weekend and the cab home.

International_72dpi_005.jpg

I need to re-do this funky 4 link set up and move the rods forward as well straighten out one of the air bag mounts.

International_72dpi_004.jpg

Here's the cab.

International_72dpi_011.jpg

....and the main picture link with more updated photo's.
http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t121/bmweuro/1948 International Truck/

thats a nice way to start and the expensive stuff was free nice job but that reverse four link does need to go i dont really see how that would work anyways :)

I'm not sure what they were thinking when they built it that way. Once the air quality gets a little better here I'll work on fixing it!! The fires here in Nor Cal are terrible.

Nice start, but that reverse 4-link needs to go.

thats a nice way to start and the expensive stuff was free nice job but that reverse four link does need to go i dont really see how that would work anyways :)

Haven't posted in a while.
I have got a lot done.

Pedals and steering column

binder59.jpg

Master cylinder

binder64.jpg

Wheels(20" Dodge truck)

binder56.jpg

frontend bolted on

International1-3.jpg

Steering box mounted on the right side

International5-1.jpg

Was that even a 4 link? I only saw 2 link bars... Very weak setup from what I could tell... Nice starting platform for you though... S10 chassis pieces are a dime a dozen... If you need help finding suspension parts feel free to ask... Sweet build man *thumbs up*

Nice work on the Binder. That's gonna be a sweet ride. All the under dash work it too nice to be hidden.

Very Nice !!!

Really nice job, coming together nicely. :cool:
Great craftmanship, especially your pedals and column work.
Keep the updates coming when you can... '22

Was that even a 4 link? I only saw 2 link bars... Very weak setup from what I could tell... Nice starting platform for you though... S10 chassis pieces are a dime a dozen... If you need help finding suspension parts feel free to ask... Sweet build man *thumbs up*

Those two bars are there to hold up the rear frame while I welded it. Thanks for the compliments and the offer:)

Nice looking build :D Binders rule the roads :eek::cool:

I really like them too. They seem to have gained a lot of popularity this past year

Maximo

Nice work on the Binder. That's gonna be a sweet ride. All the under dash work it too nice to be hidden.

Awesome. And I like the use of those 20" Dodge Steelies. Those are factory tires that just normally get a hubcap?

The new Charger has 17" like that I think too, or maybe a little smaller?

Ooops my bad... I thought that was somethin the guys before you did...

I was thinkin bout the wheel selection today too... I've been tryin to find some 18" steelies off of the new Chevy vans to put on my truck...

Latest posts

Back