The push for Billetproof MI. is on!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Gold

Can't leave well enough alone!
Other priorities have keep me from working on the 46, but with 3 weeks left to Billetproof the pressure is on. Still have to plumb the brakes, run the fuel sytstem(keg tank) and wire it all up. Also have to install the rear fenders and windshield. I'll be there hell or high water!!

001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

010-2.jpg

That looks pretty wicked with the passenger car sheetmetal and that healthy chop!

What are the rear fenders?

Sweeeetttt!!!

Gold,
Dude... that PU looks *really really* kool. The best work is *always* done under the gun!!! Awesome job!!!

BoB

That looks pretty wicked with the passenger car sheetmetal and that healthy chop!

What are the rear fenders?

The rear fenders will be from a 39 Ford truck. I teardropped the front fenders to match the rear.

The parts list is as follows:
46 cab from a 1 1/2 ton dump truck.
1973/75 Datsun frame - heavily modified.
39 Ford Standard front sheetmetal, teardropped fenders-hood sides modified and molded to the hood.
40 ford bed - shortened 18"
39 Ford truck rear fenders
39 ford truck tailgate
47 Plymouth dash
47 plymouth door hinges (for suicide)
Harley pipes
50 Chevy grain truck running boards

Last edited:
man that is a good looking truck, really cool lines you got going on there... good luck with ur push to get it done

truck baby

hey old gold, any chance you can make it down here in toledo to the screamin demons show on the 27th of this month (sat) its a pretty decent show and both ur trucks will fit right in. george, dp1

Latest posts

Back