the WHAT IS MY CAR? thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I should fess up on what 3 things it is. First, it’s Jessica’s Pacer built on West Coast Custom’s “Pimp my Ride” Second, it’s the result of a triple dog dare made to me by a friend. About 5 years ago I was looking for an old Pacer when it showed up on E-Bay………..I was triple dog dared ….. Last, it was a mistake!!
But we have plans to cut a hole in the hood so a dual quad hi rise sitting on a 351W will fit in it. We’re also going to put a 9” and C4 in it. What would you do to it??????

I'll play.....
attachment.php

Guess I should fess up on what 3 things it is. First, it’s Jessica’s Pacer built on West Coast Custom’s “Pimp my Ride” Second, it’s the result of a triple dog dare made to me by a friend. About 5 years ago I was looking for an old Pacer when it showed up on E-Bay………..I was triple dog dared ….. Last, it was a mistake!!
But we have plans to cut a hole in the hood so a dual quad hi rise sitting on a 351W will fit in it. We’re also going to put a 9” and C4 in it. What would you do to it??????

Good thing he didn't triple dog dare you to stick your thingy through that hole in the wall. (think Porky's)

Latest posts

Back