They call me Toad!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

Hi, they call me Toad! I've been into shiny cars but have lost the taste for paint and am looking for a rusty ratty truck project. Looks like a great bunch of guys here and I look forward to learning more.

Toad

It is nice to have a celebrity here.... welcome to the site.
6199_0011.jpg

It is nice to have a celebrity here.... welcome to the site.
6199_0011.jpg

Bonehead, thats exactly what came to mind as well.

"Man what a night Toad. First we get liquor, then you get sick, then we lose our car, then we find our car, then you get into a fight, then we lose our car again." " Maybe you should go get your Jeep Toad."

"That wasnt my car, and i dont have a Jeep, actually all i have is that scooter"

"Well why didnt you say you had a scooter Toad. Thats close to a motorcycle and I just looove motorcycles"

lol :D

Welcome to RRR Toad.

Terry Fields: Pardon me, sir, but I lost my I.D. in... in a flood and I'd like to get some Old Harper, hard stuff. Would you mind buying a bottle for me?
Bum at Liquor Store: Why certainly! I lost my wife, too - her name wasn't Idy, though, and it wasn't in a flood - but I know what ya...
Terry Fields: Thanks, here's enough for a pint.

Yeah the wife doesnt like watching some movies with me cause i can quote the movie. I tried to get her to watch Hollywood Knights with me, and she went to her moms half way through the movie cause i just couldnt stop, lol.

Latest posts

Back