They moved BILLETPROOF in Michigan..!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

How cool..now its closer...dont have to travel to see those hayseeders from out there...lmao.

Man!...I hope it's in my back yard.:D Where about in Michigan?? [S

Yipsilanti at the big park, there talking about closing main street the night before and turning it into another HUNNERT where all the ol cars can part down town at the bars for food and bands. [cl[cl
dp1

Yipsilanti at the big park, there talking about closing main street the night before and turning it into another HUNNERT where all the ol cars can part down town at the bars for food and bands. [cl[cl
dp1

Yeah, except all the proceeds from the Hunnert go to charity. Billetproof is just a cash cow to line the promoter's pockets. Goodguys wants your money one way or another! Haha....

I have no problem with Alan making a few bucks off of Billetproof........he busts his tail working on these events and has become his "job". From the two Billetproofs I have been to and the one Drags, he does a fantastic job of organizing them.

I can only imagine the amount of work that goes into an event of this scope. For a year I was President of a local car club and we had a couple of events. It ran me ragged to the point that when they asked me to be President the second year I said no thanks! :p It was the worst non paying job I ever had.

Don

I have to say Alan has every right to make money from Billetproof. He bought the show from Kirk and it's a business. You would not believe all the preparation that goes into planning one of these large shows. The whole trick is to make it go smoothly. Do that and people complain that it should be a free show??
If you can't tell the difference between Billetproof and the Goodguys then you haven't been paying attention.

last year was my first year to this show, it was nice but way too dusty and not much room..it's going to be a way longer drive for me now..but I really like the new location and hope to bring a car out this year

Latest posts

Back