Things that bug me.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wait behind a line of cars to either, get on the frwy, get off the frwy or make a left turn from a left turn bay. Some jerk, who usually drives a Mercedez, BMW or Corvette, tries to cut in front of everyone.

I actually got one of those guys. I was on my way to training in my personal car when so jerk cut in front of everyone. I caught up to him on the frwy. Wrote down his license plate number and looked at his face. I had DMV send me the driver's license of the registered owner. The picture matched so I mailed him a ticket. Boy, was he surprised when he went to court. He was found guilty.

There's a road in Malibu where the Judges daughter was killed by someone that crossed over the double yellow lines to pass. Anyone that crosses the lines, the Judge buys reckless. I was on my way to work when some guy started passing several cars. When I got to the station, I changed, grabbed a B&W and hit all the beach parking lots. Low and behold, I found the car. Hit the red.blue rotators and the owner of the car showed up. I advised him he was under arrest for passing several cars in the canyon.

people tossing lit cigarettes out the car window.

up here I get them for lit material out of a car $134 (for the ember) and then littlering $250 (for the Butt). usually the ember comes off the butt so I can get them on both counts.

I don't see this so much down here in SW Florida, but when I lived in the Daytona area you would see people blow by you on Interstate 4 in the right hand emergency lane ! Traffic would be heavy in the two regular lanes and suddenly some jerk would speed by over the limit in that emergency pull over lane. Most times it was some redneck in a jacked up pickup, but not always.

It was enough to startle you because you never expected someone to be going that speed in that lane and you never saw them until they were next to you. :mad:

Don

Left lane cruisers.
No turn signal use.
Pessimists.
Whiners and complainers.
Automated voice activated call centers.
"Environmentalists" - the BS save the world by telling you what to do people.
Laziness.
Petty thieves and liars.
Being late.
Friends that don't show up to help.
Bicycle riders on the sidewalks that blow through intersections at 20mph.
Shoddy engineering.
Bad programming.
Not getting a acknowledgment wave after letting someone cut in.
Loud or oblivious cell users.
'Victims of their emviroment, childhood, ect." BS!
Do-gooders.
Arrogance.
Internet tough guys.
Yippy dogs and their stupid owners.
Dog crap in my yard.
Tape stuck to my finger tips.
Human interest stories.
Wanna-be's.
Being told I can't do something (because it's too hard, etc.)
Sitting down on a wet seat.
People that don't say 'excuse me'.
Fifth-wheel grease. That stuff can get everywhere!
Shopping from the check out lane.
People parking in front of my house.
Poor spelling.
Popcorn stuck between my teeth.
Not getting a fork or spoon with my drive-thru breakfast platter.
Disrespect of our military people or our flag by our own citizens.
Political correctness.
Celery in anything.
Closed minded bigots - be it people, make of vehicle, or something else.
The liquid salt they spray on the roads in winter.
Flag arm patches that are put on the wrong direction. (The bars should always point to the rear)
The welfare state.
Social security.
Dads that don't take the responsibility. (and that means more than just paying the child support)
ANYBODY not taking full responsibility for their actions.
Fake nice people that are two-faced.
Drama queens. (and kings)
People that honk their horns in front of the neighbors house.

....the list go on and on....

Wasting ten minutes on this post... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back