Things that should never be put on a hot rod.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now mine had a real thick coat of shop dusk on it, over spray, welding soot, grinding, and ash from the wood stove covering it. The underside has a layer of surface rust because of the snow that gets drug into the shop then melting and exaperating underneath it. AND people keep leaning crap against it, or putting stuff on the roof. I came into the shop after taking a week off (when i brought my son home) and there was an extension cord coiled up on the engine, used hydraulic hoses on the back dripping oil, and hydraulic cylinders leaning against my driver door.

^All of which should never be on a rod!

That sounds like a 'Rack Rod' : Car built to be placed in a building and used as storage shelves.

no fat chicks

what the

no fat chicks

oh crap my old lady needs to have that babby soon or i wont have a rat rod

which would be easer to find a rat rod or a skinny chick

man when i started on this thread, i thought i had went to the wrong forum (you know the one -they don't like tractor grilles:D;))
anyway it's nice to see people discuss and not become jerks about different opinions!!

Wait a minute, someone doesn't like tractor grills? :eek:

ISore

I believe it is up to the builders discretion what to include or exclude from his/her build, but the original list is a good general outline of a typical rat.

Fat chicks:

Heat in the winter (-8 with -31 wind chill, -25 tonight...brrrrr!)

Shade in the summer...

Balast for sharp right hand turns...

Like riding a moped...cool until your friends see you!:eek:

Got any more??:p

I believe it is up to the builders discretion what to include or exclude from his/her build, but the original list is a good general outline of a typical rat.

Fat chicks:

Heat in the winter (-8 with -31 wind chill, -25 tonight...brrrrr!)

Shade in the summer...

Balast for sharp right hand turns...

Like riding a moped...cool until your friends see you!:eek:

Got any more??:p

Actually, i likes having a fat tattooed woman myself.
heat in the winter, shade in the summer & moving pictures all year long.:D

I don't have any crybaby dolls in my rods, but as far as mascots, both have rubber snakes in the back window, my BelAir has a human skull, and for the Buick I have a bloody severed head.

Latest posts

Back