Thinking about growing a beard.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockabillyrat

I have never had facial hair at any point in my young life. But I was hanging out with alot of my friends this past weekend that all seem to have grown beards. And I thought to my self why not. I hate shaving my face. So much to the point my boss told me to either shave every day or grow a beard. So I have to go to court for a stupid matter this week. And Im thinking of starting after that is done with.:)

Haha great thread. Believe it or not my wife and I were just discussing this matter tonight. I'm also tossing around the idea, but she doesn't seem to be behind it. LOL... Don't forget the "before and after" pics ;)

I rock a burly man beard most of the year...It comes off for special occasions when I have to shake hands and kiss babies. I too absolutely detest shaving everyday. An occasional beard trim is much better IMO. My GF was initially against it 'til we went out a coupla times and she realized that it's great chick repellant...It's a win-win!..My 2 cents.

Just shaved mine back to a goatee. I got a haircut by the local butcher and my wife said it looked really bad so either shave or go back to a buzz haircut! I shaved. [cl...CR

I hve been hiding behind a mustache, for most of my life. The matching beard, goatee, sideburns, soul patch, comes and goes, depending on how I feel. Good luck.

had a goatee and earings. Now it is clean shaven and short on the hair so I can join the PoPo

I'm a sideburn, goatee, stubble guy. Never use a razor. Let it grow for a month, then clipper cheeks and neck down and trim the goat/burns. Try the beard, or experiment on what looks best on your face...you'll never want to go back! Wife loves it-no short sharp sandpaper like what you get after using a razor.[dr

I lost all my razors when I got out of the U.S.M.C. in '70 and only shaved once in '82 when my son was born - but I scared the heck out of my wifes three kids - they never saw me without a beard and didn't know who I was.

I haven't had my mustach off since 1976. Maybe 10 years or so on the goatee and soul patch. I was going to shave a couple times and neither of my ex-wifes wanted me too.
I hate mine long though and trim it short about once a month.

I rock a burly man beard most of the year...It comes off for special occasions when I have to shake hands and kiss babies. I too absolutely detest shaving everyday. An occasional beard trim is much better IMO. My GF was initially against it 'til we went out a coupla times and she realized that it's great chick repellant...It's a win-win!..My 2 cents.

This speaks volumes. You better already have a GF.

I haven't had a clean shaved face since 1974. My wife and kids don't know what I look like under the beard, probably a good thing for me.:rolleyes:

I think it was about 74 or 75 since I shaved completely....when your as ugly as me, you hide the best you can:D

i just showed my wife this thread and she reminded me a couple months ago i thought it would be funny to rock a mustache for a bit but before the night was over it was either shave the mustache or go to a diffrent bed.........Mustache Lost! Grow the beard man do it once

Latest posts

Back