Third Coast Newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivanogburn

Howdy Dudes -

Newbie to Rat Rods but not rods or classic cars. Recent cars were '59 Edsel Hardtop and '68 Galaxie 500 Fastback. Now I am ready to build a rat.:D

I have posted a thread in the want ads, looking for a candiate in the Hosuton area ( I am actually closer to Galveston!) Check it out if you have a car you are looking to sell.
:cool:

Welcome Texican!

Ivan,
I welcome another Texican... I'm in H-town. I'll keep my eye out for a good project. One of the locals recently sold one of their spare rats & maybe u can pick one up! I found my '41 Ford PU on Craig's list. That may work out for ya! Great bunch of guys here & don't b afraid to ask questions!

BoB

Welcome to the group. I think Tripper is advertising in the Texas newspapers, sure are lots of you guys from there joining. :D:D Glad to have you here.

Don

Thanks.......

Ivan,
I welcome another Texican... I'm in H-town. I'll keep my eye out for a good project. One of the locals recently sold one of their spare rats & maybe u can pick one up! I found my '41 Ford PU on Craig's list. That may work out for ya! Great bunch of guys here & don't b afraid to ask questions!

BoB

Thanks for the warm welcome...

I am still looking, I think I may have found a candidate on Craig'sList but its not exactly what I was after. :mad:

Just came back from a car show in Kemah, TX and no Rat Rods! In fact you could tell only about one in ten of the cars had ever been started long enough to heat the exhaust! :eek:

We have got to make a showing at these "money shows". :D

I wish there was a way to have our own money show. Everybody from here in the same place at the same time...
That would be AWSOME......

Latest posts

Back