This is why I hang out here......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hankthebigdog

As I was leaving for work this morning I recieved a phone call from one of our beloved members that happened to be passing through my fine state. It just reminded me of the people that I have met and the friends i have aquired on this site. Even though we didn't get to have coffee and visit much, I felt honored that he would call and just visit as he was making his way back west.
Pops, you have made my day and I appreciate all of the prayers and uplifting for our family. THANK YOU, SIR. I needed it this morning. [cl [cl [cl [cl
To everyone out here on RRR, thanks for such a fine hang out and for being a great bunch to call friends.

Yeah
I have met and become friends with three of the members so far.
Really good bunch here

Something I see here that isn't talked about much is, you guys are all trying to build this forum into a community. You're all part of the audience, watching the other guys, but you're all part of the showmen, too. You are not only building your cars, you're poking at each other, exchanging information, giving advice, getting parts to a guy in need, or patting someone on the back. You guys are working at making this a nice community. Thank you.

You all live too far away.

something i see here that isn't talked about much is, you guys are all trying to build this forum into a community. You're all part of the audience, watching the other guys, but you're all part of the showmen, too. You are not only building your cars, you're poking at each other, exchanging information, giving advice, getting parts to a guy in need, or patting someone on the back. You guys are working at making this a nice community. Thank you.

here, here!!!!!!!

It's like the Triple R CC
I can have a bad day, sit down visit this site and be in a good mood when I get up from it.
The world could take a lesson from the members here on how to get along!!!!
************************Tripper for president********************

Something I see here that isn't talked about much is, you guys are all trying to build this forum into a community. You're all part of the audience, watching the other guys, but you're all part of the showmen, too. You are not only building your cars, you're poking at each other, exchanging information, giving advice, getting parts to a guy in need, or patting someone on the back. You guys are working at making this a nice community. Thank you.

One of these days I'll track you down, Mac. You're one of the closer members to where I am.

Don, you'd be here in time for the free beer on Tuesday, -------if you started out last Tuesday morning and pushed hard all week. RPU's give you wind burn when you run that steady, but, 'what the hay', come on up and we'll visit. [cl

Great place , yes indeed! !

I can start a thread, about mopars....the next thing ya know we're talking about ford wheels !!
I even got my pickup truck going here !
Thanks Old Iron!
All of you are welcome at my house.

Latest posts

Back