This is why people hate rats

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze, I just threw away a swing set and some lawn chairs, now I got to go buy tubing to build my frame :)
Wonder why the lower door hinge on both sides stick out :)

Now that a true suicide front end on that car. Check out the steering arm. It is welded to the bracket of the brake caliber. I guess its always a good idea to ask others for opinions before you try to building something.

That thing was a canidate for the Darwin awards.

Someone needs to buy it and destroy it before someone get hurt it it.

cocaine the leading product used by many of the best trailer park builders that no one has ever heard of..

Truth be told, that is one of the saddest pieces of junk i've ever seen......
only good for one thing--and that is to show a bad example....

people, we as rat rodders not only have an obligation to build it safe for us & our family/friends that ride in it, but also for the many people that could be hurt whose only crime was being on the road at the same time as that craprod ........you know every vehicle on the road is hauling SOMEBODY'S family

junk like that and the people who build it both need fixed;)

those welds remind me of what exits my body after a week straight of enchilada left overs : /

i dont imagine it could have ever supported an engine being in it... i would think it would have buckled ...
and it looks like he was cutting with an electric carving knife ... that wife is going to be furious on thanksgiving.

This is why I don't call mine a rat rod. I consider myself to be building a traditional hot rod, not a hamb rod.

There is no excuse for that type of junk ever being put on the road. The sad thing is the person building it probably thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

Looks to me like it was built back in the 40's or 50's. I saw quite a bit of that when I was young. Luckily, almost none of them ever got finished enough to hit the road. There are hints in the construction that it was going to be a drag car. It never would have been allowed down the track. Although drag racing in 1956, I saw a few that came close. I wish I had pictures of the "Copper Creeper" a dragster that ran regularily at Twin City Dragstrip. Y'all'd be shocked.:eek:

There were dirt track jaolpies back then & I saw plenty of them built not much better than this one.

I have only found two instances where people hate rats , on the hamb and when they are parked next too me and realise every one is looking at my rat and not their car/truck .

Well you goot a nice cab

I don't r ember seeing what you paid for it....the cab alone i see going from 1k-3k depending on condition...if i was you i just would have taken the cab and left the rest behind..u would have never needed to spend all the money on gas dragging that trailer behind you.is that front axle set up as a solid..non moving piece? ps I WILL BUY THE DISC BRAKE SET UP IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT

Latest posts

Back