Thought I'd intro myself

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studedude

I been checking out this forum for a while.Finally decided to join.Seems a little more laid back than other forums that I go on.Anyhow about 8 months ago I became the proud owner of a 59 Studebaker Lark.Got the car on the cheap but it needs alot of work.I've had to put a new floor in it and now I'm in the process of doing some body work and rust repairs.At first I was gonna try and do a full on restore of the car but after I got into it I found alot more than I had orginally thought.I'm now leaning more towards rat rod.Well rat rod-ish.I plan on keeping the motor that I've got in it 170 strait 6 with 3 on the tree an o.d.I just like the idea of a strait six instead of a v8.I think it adds more character.Hopefully I'll be able to get the car up and going the way I want it in about a yr or so,maybe sooner.I think I got alot done so far.Anyway here is some pics of the car.
GEDC0621-1.jpg

GEDC0620-1.jpg

I really like the tail lights on the car and its one of the reasons that I bought it
GEDC0619-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back