Thought I'd seen it all...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorpsykler

After working 16 years in a car dealership, I had thought I saw the limits of peoples stupidity, then somebody sent me these pictures, I figured you guys would appreciate them.

The story goes that the customer ran over a mattress and didn't want to stop. I don't really believe it, but the email said he drove 60 miles like this. He complained of a shimmy.

dshaft2.jpg

dshaft1.jpg

dshaft.jpg

60 miles? :eek: I would think that mess would have made a tremendous amount of noise and vibration spinning around in there. One thing for sure, pulling that out of there couldn't have been much fun.

D'oh!!!

Yep... that has to be right up there as one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Like Gastrick said... that couldn't have been much fun removing! :eek::eek::eek:

Motor, thanks for reminding us how *really* stupid humans can be!

Jeez, proof why cousins shouldn't marry ...

This would be more like brother & sister!!!

BoB

man that hurts my eyes as much as it does all those guys looking at it, any one got another pair of those cool sunglasses they are all wearing? ha!

That must have been a noisy, uncomfortable 60 :)rolleyes:) miles. Don't see how someone could go that far with that much junk wrapped up under there.
"Other peoples kids !"

Shimmy? Of course it shimmied, what would you expect from a vibrating bed? Bet it was real funny for the first 100 ft., and then it started to really take hold. Wonder what else they have run down, but didn't really notice? :rolleyes: Sniper

Latest posts

Back