Thunder1..Pat..look

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

Ok..I cant send a pic of the spindles so here ya go.This is what I bought but I cant ID them.They LOOK like Ford spindles but a standard king pin doesnt fit in them..its too loose.Maybe they were drilled oversize.?

Attachments

• SANY0450.jpg
    SANY0450.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 44
  • SANY0449.jpg
    SANY0449.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for posting the pics! Your guess is as good as mine Dave. Anybody out there care to offer up any advise, opinions, or solid proof that these are 48 - 52 Ford F1 spindles? The king pin issue concerns me too.

Thunder

Hmmm...

I think were on our own...LOL..I think these were drilled out and re-sleeved.If I get a chance I will take them by a machine shop...or try and look for oversized king pins..no luck on a Google search.

Tried..

Ok...2 day hunt on Google and every other sight,cant find oversized kingpin bushing for some reason.I am taking them to the local NAPA and see what they come up with..wish me luck.:D:D

Hey BadRATT. Probably wont work but Mid Fifty F100 Parts shows an oversized bushing kit for 53-56 F100. 10 degrees over. Sometimes they used the same part for years. Ya never know. You can find them on-line. Hope this helps.

Shakey

Latest posts

Back