TN Greazy Type Guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Altered Ego

Hello from Tennessee!!! I've been lurking and decided to join the fun. I'm getting ready to start on my first rusty hot rod,,,so i'll be asking a lot of questions!!!!!

Attachments

• speedys107-vi.jpg
    speedys107-vi.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to the site. Ask away on the questions, but the answers are: at least 5 inches, aluminum, sparkplugs, 90 weight, left handed, 30 pounds, coils, 2X3X 3/16ths, and icecream.
Glad you found us.

Bonehead is like that sometimes...LOL...LOL...
If I had 5 inches, I could have went through that parking lot last night...

Welcome to RRR Altered Ego, at least you have a good sence of humor...

Pics..

Welcome & er... hacksaw!

Welcome to the site. Ask away on the questions, but the answers are: at least 5 inches, aluminum, sparkplugs, 90 weight, left handed, 30 pounds, coils, 2X3X 3/16ths, and icecream.
Glad you found us.

Well...... that pretty much cover it!!!!:eek:

AE,
Welcome to the forum! Nice project u got there but just make sure u take lots of fotos to shre with u're buds! And er... hacksaw!!!

BoB

RRR,,,,,two thumbs up!!!

Thanks again for the warm welcome..... or did one of you guys just pee on my leg???:eek: j/k

I've finally had time to look around on the board and i'm impressed!!! It did take a little getting used to people actually policing themselves and watching what they say. That IS a pleasant surprise.
Who ever the mods are,,,,, GREAT JOB!!!! I had started a joke thread without thinking that it might have offended someone or been a little strong. That sucker was gone almost immediately,,,,,, SORRY 'bout that! Even the thread about "that other board" was locked out quick. That's good ,too. Although I would've loved to mention how the article about the lowdown trucks in the new R&C starts right off contridicting what had been posted earlier on that other board. Yeah, i'd like to have added that but I better not!:p

Latest posts

Back