to all the post car show pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diddo for me too! Been there, done that and know there is a bit of work to get pics to all of you to see but its all worth it to see the feedback from everyone. Thanks to all postin pics and to all who enjoy them. [clAfter all, we are all picture junkies here at RRR.:D

Pics...

I've tried several times to post pics but...I'm not that coputer savy...took about 2 dozen at the Houston Autorama couple of weeks back, but can't get them to load.

The same goes for me guys I really enjoy looking at the pics from all over. Some of you may have noticed I haven't posted pics. I don't own a digital camera and really don't enjoy taking pics, but I envy those who do. So again Even though I don't recipricate believe me I appreciate it.

Yep..it works. Cool thing about the link to the bucket is we can click on the pic and enlarge it. Really dig the 55 Chebby gasser and the gold square bird.:D

a little info...

That black gasser is an honest to goodness "barn find"...it was under 8 feet of water in Galveston after hurricane Ike hit, the guy who owns it now knew the family of the guy who raced it in the 60's. He bought it and went through everything and left anything that he could (safety wise) and he ran it recently and almost ran as fast as it used to run. The old wheel came with the car and used to be on it years ago!

carshow09002.jpg

Latest posts

Back