Toledo Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Was on the way home from camping yesterday and saw a car show on Central Ave. Naturally the Mrs started to cringe as I pulled a U-Turn to go back and check it out. Not many rats but some good looking cars.!!

ToledoShow.jpg

Elanor was there.......
ToledoShow1.jpg

With a Paxton Supercharger.........
ToledoShow2.jpg

Love the paint on this one. Anyone know how to do this?
ToledoShow4.jpg

ToledoShow5.jpg

ToledoShow6.jpg

ToledoShow7.jpg

ToledoShow9.jpg

ToledoShow11.jpg

ToledoShow38.jpg

ToledoShow39.jpg

Love to have one of these...... Out of all the cars this was one of the ones I wanted the most............. I know, I'm not right in the head :rolleyes:
ToledoShow40.jpg

ToledoShow45.jpg

ToledoShow46.jpg

ToledoShow48.jpg

ToledoShow50.jpg

ToledoShow49.jpg

ToledoShow51.jpg

Lots of nice cars out your way. Plus you have all that drag racing in your state.

I like the grey Mopar truck behind the 1910 Metz. Thanks to your wife for letting you stop and take pics.

Love the two old guys leaning on the Econoline PU [cl The one is looking at ya like "what the heck are you taking a picture of?" :D
[S I must not be right in the head either cause I'd love to have an old Gremlin-X. My wife had a new one when she was in high school...... "Levi" edition, baby blue with a blue denim interior.
Thanks for posting up the pics, I know it takes time and I appreciate it!

Nice show, love coming across those unexpectedly. I'm liking that green 66 Bel Aire if it has a 396 in it. Gremlin was a nice surprise as well. Thanks for sharing, nice to see so many people recycling old iron.

Latest posts

Back