toxic bananas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that a disease was affecting the banana crop and i thought it was just a scam to push up the price. Now i wonder if they are spraying some new pesticide. I can no longer eat them. Just wondered if anyone else was having a similar reaction that's all.

E Man, it might not be the bananas. I just got over about 10 days of ulcers on my tongue and sore spots on my gums. I had to buy some Oragel Antiseptic Rinse and use it twice a day to clear it up. I even had a hard time eating.

I think it was a virus because I had a sore throat just before this happened, and also I haven't had a banana lately. I am fine now, but I stayed away from spicy food and stuff like that to help it heal. But the Oragel was the thing that started the healing and got rid of it. It has peroxide and some other healing agents in it.

Don

I remember as a kid, when I smoked em, Id always get sores in my mouth . Later I found out I was using the wrong type of pipe. :D

the problem with any of the fruits you get at the stores is it is picked green and then ripened in a room full of gas so it will be ready for market. most of the bananas we get are still unripe. i don't eat many as the oils get in your skin and attracts mosquitoes.

You might be right E-Man, They were spraying the crops with a fungicide and finding it's not working. Who knows what they are trying on them now.

I knew they gassed the bananas to ripen them but they are putting something on them now that is soaking thru the skin. Don't think it is ulcers because it reacts immediately biting into bananas only. Had to stop eating carrots years ago. They soak up the petroleum based pesticide and weed killer so much that it tastes like it did when i used to siphon gas. Could probably strike a match and blow a flame.

I eat one every day! That's what keeps me young and good looking! [cl
No comments please :D Hope you get over it quickly Eman

Latest posts

Back