Trade or not?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiredIronGRB

Traditionalist
What do you guys think? Heads up trade, my '39 Ford...

39_Ford_254.jpg

...for this '60 Parkwood?

1960_Parkwood_01.jpg

1960_Parkwood_04.jpg

1960_Parkwood_09.jpg

1960_Parkwood_10.jpg

while it is a great look n ride, gotta wonder if your trying to save your license, get from point a to b in undetected, have a size large family and relitives in need of transport.
truth is its what would be best for you, and would make you happy. luck to ya..

Yours is a way cool rod, the other is a nice wagon. If you need a DD for the family. Maybe if it had your blower in it? :D

Yours has more potential for even more coolness to be worked into it than the wagon.

I dunno,I would LOVE to have the wagon....it would be a close call for me.....matter of usefulness I would think

That wagon is beautiful! I don't know you at all, but considering what site you are asking the question on, it would seem like having a finished car wouldn't be that fun. If it were me, I'd be hesitant to do anything to a car that looks that good.

But again, you may be at a stage where you don't have the time, or money, or ? to tinker with a ride and are just looking to enjoy the cruise. Seeing what you CAN do, I'd imagine the best scenario is trading for an unfinished wagon and a bit of cash or whatever- then go nuts!

Wagon is neat, but I think it would be harder to unload for cash if you ever needed to.

If you don't ever plan on selling it, pick whichever one floats your boat.

Sure - go for the trade ........... ARE YOU FEELING O.K.? - keep what ya got and find another wagon if that's what ya need.

maybe

The blower in your ride is probably worth what that wagon is. The only way I'd change my mind is if the wagon engine and trans were original. I say that because wagons and delivery sedans are getting quite a following in the collector car auction circuit, but only for well kept, and all original models. Otherwise, keep your current ride.

Hey Iron, I know the wife and the grand baby would be comfortable in the wagon, but I'm not sure you would look right in it !! I have always dug the wagons, but I'm afaid you will just blend in the crowd with it, compared to the 39 ?? Cam said NO ! Either way ,, I'll still hang out with you, Just let me know what your driving so I will know what to look for !! :confused:

The wagon looks really nice but it's quite a departure from your sedan. Is that what you want? If you were looking to head in that direction then that wagon looks like a fine examlpe. Your sedan on the other hand is a tubbed, blown, fat fendered animal. Would you be happy with the wagon?

I love the W motor, the stance and the detailing of the wagon. The color, not so much. I think I like the '39 more and would not trade. If you do ,I think you'd regret deeply someday. Take out another mortgage and own them both!

Latest posts

Back