Traded the rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratruler

Meet a guy from Ca. in NM. from Al. last weekend and traded off the rat.
What do you think?
My rat.
stuff026.jpg

Traded for this truck.
Picture027.jpg

that truck looks SWEET! [dr does it look as good "in person"? seems to me like a good trade - but i am partial to trucks....:D

would love to see more pics of that.....[dr[dr
HRP

traded

ya i did kinda the same,,, traded 1 project 1929 roadster that was 90.9% done for a 1969 chevy swb truck,,, also JUST MY OPINION , dump the white walls for some nice all black tires and put wheels like ya had on the rat,,,

Attachments

• jjim truck 1.jpg
    jjim truck 1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 29
  • jim truck4.jpg
    jim truck4.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 17
  • jim truck 7.jpg
    jim truck 7.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 17
  • thumbnailCAIF57R9.jpg
    thumbnailCAIF57R9.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Thanks for the coments. We meet half way and traded even. I think I came out ok on the trade. I have a set of Torque Thrusts that I can put on the truck but the more I look at it the more I like the whitewalls. What do yall think?
As requested more pics:
Picture102.jpg

Picture092.jpg

P101002612HoodPinStripping.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture006.jpg

I don't know about the Torques and whitewalls. But I would do whatever I wanted and not worry about anyone's opinion! You got an excellent deal in my view and I'm Jealous!:D.......Good job.......CR

Super truck. It looks very well built. Tires and wheels are a personal choice and do a lot to create a particular look. I think it looks great as is though.

Nice looking chrome trim, Good choice of suede finish (two-tone?) nice traditional striping.

I'm not a big fan of whitewalls, but they look pretty good on there with the rest of it.

Only thing I "might" change would be the upholstery on the seat, doesn't really "go" with the other old timey lookin' stuff. Probably more comfy than vinyl, tho.

Bitchin' '57, looks like you got a good deal! Congrats!:D:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back