Trick brake/clutch pedal setups...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonechop

Been following the site and gathering parts for a while and working on setting the frame for a '29 tudor. I am using the original frame and I know I will be adding a tranny crossmember involving a brake/clutch mounts. I have seen some cool ideas at shows like an International clutch and brake combo master as well as confusing linkage setups. What have you guys used or seen in terms of underfloor pedal setups? Looking for ideas.......

thanks ahead of time.

sorry, no pictures BUT.... i took the hanging cable clutch setup from an early monza, cut all the junk that didn't look like a hotrod part off it, flipped it upside down and welded the bracket to the outside of the driver side framerail.. it put the clutch pedal right where i wanted it and saved a TON of room inside the rails where i already have the master cylinder, plumbing, shifter and trans..

i lied, heres a pic of my setup. you can just make out the pully for the clutch cable behind the pedal bracket i welded to my frame. :)
sorry bout the high quality cellphone pic, i was a little shakey the day i snapped it..

Attachments

• chassis.jpg
    chassis.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Back