Truant under the weather

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipper

Just heard that the Truant is in the hospital. They're thinking he's got himself a case of food poisoning.
Thoughts and prayers out to ya bud.
Hope to hear that your back out in the shop soon.
Clipper.

Had it bad twice, but fortunately did not have to stay in the hospital. Yep, hope you get on your feet quick.

truant update

spoke with Dan's dad earlyier. Dan (the truant) Still in the hospital.
They have him IVed up trying to rehydrate him.
They still seem to think it was food poisoning as quick as it hit him.

Bad bug been floating around lately. Diarrhea, vomiting, headache, stomach in knots. Pretty rough, I'm just getting over it, I hope.:( Could be confused with food poisoning I think.

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and let ya know I'm on the mend [cl I passed out 3 times at home on Friday night so they took me to the ER by ambulance where I passed out once more. I didn't get to come home until Monday at about 4pm. Best they can figure after the test they ran is that it was one of the nasty viruses floating around, came on out of nowhere though which is why they thought it was food poisioning at first.

Anyhow, still getting better but I hope to get back to work in the shop ASAP :D

Catch ya'll later,
Dan

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and let ya know I'm on the mend [cl I passed out 3 times at home on Friday night so they took me to the ER by ambulance where I passed out once more.

Dan,
Glad you weren't behind the wheel when that happened & glad u're better now. Hang in there!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back