trying to find a thread resembling this rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley waugh

ive been looking for this style of car, i'm new to this so really i have no idea what i'm looking at, make model, year, nothing. does anyone know a build thread i can reference?

thanks

Attachments

• CB059MCA2TORRBCA1ISJ6OCA50XOBXCA2XN9Y9CAWP6S1ACADJNUK6CAX9V4MVCAO7L0LWCAJZYX8KCA71TW5ZCA3SBL40CA.jpg
    CB059MCA2TORRBCA1ISJ6OCA50XOBXCA2XN9Y9CAWP6S1ACADJNUK6CAX9V4MVCAO7L0LWCAJZYX8KCA71TW5ZCA3SBL40CA.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 96
That guy is on killbillet... Or at least he use to be... It didn't show much but I do recal he started with a 4 door and made a sorta sedan delivery out of it...

The rims are 20x4.5 front and rear (they are new through Coker) the tires in the front are 20x5.5 (32" tall)and the rears are 20x7 (35" tall)

I'll see if I can dig up that thread for u... If you choose to go with the big wheel and tire look... U may want to look up the costs... Quite pricy..

thanks guy, i like the look but my wallet and my eyes don't always have the same vision. either way i'll keep going through the build threads and try to to get some more ideas. my fiance loves the old dodge trucks and so do i, i really like the bobbed ones with the rear tires tucked in behind the cab. i'm still some time away from hauling stuff home.

Latest posts

Back