Turely Amazing

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Banned
Well you all may laugh, but I got teary eyed . I sell the plans on how to build a frame on ebay and Mitch one of the first people who bought my plans. Got to take his rat out in the back yard today for a short spin. I am proud to say, I helped this guy build a dream of his, he is 59 and had never done anything like this before. Determination !!!
Way to go Mitchel I'm proud of you...[cl

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAT-ROD-Z-F...Parts_Accessories&hash=item416ce143a4&vxp=mtr

This was his first message ........

------ MMS ------
Received: Mar 24, 2013 3:22 PM
Subject: New Message

I'm no where near finished but I wanted you to see the progress. I'm proud of my 5 months of work. I drove it around the yard this afternoon. What a blast. Mitch
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3418 (1).jpg
    IMG_3418 (1).jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
He's not much of a internet person or I would have him in here doing a build thread... We spoke on the phone some what but he did a really good job.. [cl I'm proud of him :D he is riding with a smile !!!

Thank you, y'all ...

He text me later and this is what he said....you gotta LOVE it.....

------ SMS Text ------
Received: Mar 25, 2013 4:40 PM
Subject: Your personal information was very...

Your personal information was very valuable in the process and I just wanted you to know that a person can take your plans and turn it into something nice.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

------ SMS Text ------
Received: Mar 25, 2013 4:40 PM
Subject: I've purchased a 46 dodge truck...

I've purchased a 46 dodge truck and enough tubing to build 3 more so yes, it is addictive. Thanks
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry

None of my plans get built.
I should put them on Ebay

Latest posts

Back