twins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a pair of 292 Chev 6's that would love to be chained together side by side. One engine would be set backward so the intake/exhaust would exit on both sides of the car. It would be kinda/sorta like a v-12 only both engines would be upright. 600 cubic inches of torque monsters! And, I've got a spare fiberglass Fiat body to set behind them.

That could work fairly easy. Connect the left rear facing engine to the front of the right side forward facing engine with a gear set and use the trans out the back of the right engine to the rear end.
The rear diff. would have to set to the right a ways. Or center it behind the trans by a heavy duty rear facing transfer case. Sounds like a cool project.

Last edited:
man

man that looks sweet yet i still didnt see where the 2 came out to blt to the tranny, maybe i was well ill keep that to myself,thanks guys for all the input sounds like we are getting closer to having this setup for a lot less than 9gs ,i really want to get this thing on the road,ill be going to singapore for my job and wont be back in 7-9 weeks i hope theres internet on the rig.:cool:

Latest posts

Back